• Home
  • Edit
  • The Wild Within!

    Thursday, February 17, 2011
         So this painting was finished a day after the tiger painting and I think that it is my best painting to date.  I took a background image off of Google images and then painted a women's silhouette in place of a wolf howling at the moon.  I first got the idea off of my sister in-laws blog were she has several silhouette images decorating her background.  I really liked them, but I wanted something a little darker and mysterious for my painting.  After showing my mother the tiger painting I have been commissioned, without pay, to paint her a large fall painting to be placed in her living room. My lovely wife and I keep painting even though we have little room to hang them up, so I imagine we will be giving some away as gifts to our family as presents.  I sure hope we get better fast for their sakes.

    1 comments:

    1. Jodi said...:

      You already know how much I love this one, but I'll say it one more time here...I LOVE this one.

      P.S. Sorry about that deleted comment. I spelled "say" as "sat", and it was driving me crazy. :)

    Post a Comment